Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?
This is a Dealer that has been in the area for years. That is the reason I purchased the mower there.
I’m a little upset I can’t depend on them for service for the R322T
I hope this isn’t what I will be dealing with from Husqvarna.

Husky is usually a very good company to deal with. Im real surprised that they aren't helping him with this.

Maybe check the european forums. These front mounts are extremely common over there.

571 pounds strikes me as a little light, does it feel "sturdy"? Any rattling or flexing?
are the spindles sealed or greasable?
thanks Drew

btw...
very high tech piece of equipment, reminds me of the Honda lawn tractors brought out, also high tech,
but ultimately left the market place. Honda can't endanger their core engine business to compete with a garden tractor
I suppose. Never good to compete with your customers. But Husqy can do whatever they want and put any engine in they want;
it's the price point that concerns me. This looks like a $15-18K commercial Kubota outfront mower given a serious diet.

Out front mowing is a super idea, just curious to know what this unit will look like in 2000 hours.
Now how much more expensive would the 23hp Vanguard be over this "lesser" B&S? With such a classy design, why not put a premium engine in it?
Maybe they want to limit the total power delivery to the chassis/mower.

Not sure I'd want to hit a stump with this thing. But if your lawn is hilly and clear, it looks like a blast to drive.
I own some Husq equipment and have been very pleased with it.

This unit is a bit of a rare bird over here. Over in Europe (particularly Scandinavia )these front mounts are very common, and made by several manufacturers.

This is a homeowner/ very light commercial model. The do make full on commercial units, complete with Kubota diesels, but do not sell them here, unfortunately.HUSQVARNA P 525D - Commercial front mowers

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #24  
I think the front mounted flail mower is seriously cool, and that v plow with adjustable wings equally so.
Front mounted implements, like mowers, seem much more common in Europe.
Just curious why?
With flail and maybe one other accessory, this has to be a 7-9K mower, at least. Still think they could have put a more
premium engine in it.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #25  
I’m interested in a Cab for the R322T but cant finds any information on one.
I have considered a snow blower for this machine but I don’t plan on getting one if I can’t get a cab.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #26  
The more I look at this machine, the more I like the engineering, as long as one remembers it is for home use. Which makes me wonder why the flail mower but
who cares. Flail mowers are hugely expensive; here's a way to get one without the total package cost usually associated with a flail.
With a 48 inch deck, no cruise control, and now I'm nitpicking, no arm rests, this machine is clearly not commercial. Nor is the price.
Next time I'm in my local dealer, a Kubota one, who also sells a full range of Husqv, I'm going to ask why he doesn't stock it.

daugen, they probably dont stock it because it's "weird" to north american tastes.

I was almost in shock when I walked into my local husky dealer and saw one.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #28  
The Husqvarna USA website now lists the price for the R322T AWD mower at $4300.

Looks like they have dropped the price by $900 for the AWD version to be more competitive with traditional riders.

Now will the dealers follow suit and start selling these for that lower price, especially their leftover inventory from 2012?

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #29  
I beleive the "new" price is without mower deck, so when you add a deck back in the price it is the same.

/ Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one? #30  
But the price of the 2wd version stayed the same as last year at $3900. So I'm not sure.

I'll try to contact a dealer and get an answer...