Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 68
  1. #41
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8
    Location
    North Illinois
    Tractor
    Husqvarna R322T

    Default Re: Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?

    Well.................brand new here and just want to sign up. Bought a new place last summer with a pretty steep hill all around 2/3's of the property, it is just over an acre. There is a steep hill down to a boat channel with no flat spot to turn around in and the ol' JD L150 went in once (first time I mowed it) and gets stuck quite often at the bottom when trying to turn out to the left or right. After much consideration, research and thought of going swimming with the JD again I found the 322 and it looks to be exactly what I need. It is showing up at the house later today.

  2. #42
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7
    Location
    Anchorage, Ak
    Tractor
    Kubota BX1860

    Default Re: Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?

    Congratulations. Make sure to post again and let us know how it performs for you--and pictures.

  3. #43
    New Member turkey2731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?

    Quote Originally Posted by HillCutterIll View Post
    Well.................brand new here and just want to sign up. Bought a new place last summer with a pretty steep hill all around 2/3's of the property, it is just over an acre. There is a steep hill down to a boat channel with no flat spot to turn around in and the ol' JD L150 went in once (first time I mowed it) and gets stuck quite often at the bottom when trying to turn out to the left or right. After much consideration, research and thought of going swimming with the JD again I found the 322 and it looks to be exactly what I need. It is showing up at the house later today.
    HillCutterlll
    Congratulations on your new mower. I am sure you will be happy with it.
    I have been extremely happy with my R322T AWD. I have the 48 inch side discharge & the snow blower, I have been very surprised how good it is in snow.
    No need for chains it goes like a tank.


    Videos of my: Husqvarna R322T AWD
    R322T Snow Blowing 2-4-2013.mov - YouTube

    Husqvarna R322T Snow Blowing 2 20 2013 - YouTube

  4. #44
    Super Member Scooby074's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    5,669
    Location
    Nova Scotia
    Tractor
    BX 25, ZD 326

    Default Re: Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?

    Quote Originally Posted by turkey2731 View Post
    HillCutterlll
    Congratulations on your new mower. I am sure you will be happy with it.
    I have been extremely happy with my R322T AWD. I have the 48 inch side discharge & the snow blower, I have been very surprised how good it is in snow.
    No need for chains it goes like a tank.


    Videos of my: Husqvarna R322T AWD
    R322T Snow Blowing 2-4-2013.mov - YouTube

    Husqvarna R322T Snow Blowing 2 20 2013 - YouTube
    Just watched your videos. Looks like a great little blower. Fast!


    Hillcutter, congrats on your purchase. Looking forward to some pics or videos of it in use.

  5. #45
    New Member turkey2731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?

    Thanks it's also a very comfortable mower to ride my back never gets tired riding on it.

  6. #46
    New Member turkey2731's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?

    I sprayed the bottom of mower deck with FLUID FILM I have been using it to prevent rust but not on mower deck before. I did use it on the snow blower on my Satoh Beaver S370. I used a undercoating sprayer to install it as it is real thick.

    FLUID FILM® | Corrosion Preventative, Lubricant and Rust Inhibitor

  7. #47
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8
    Location
    North Illinois
    Tractor
    Husqvarna R322T

    Default Re: Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?

    Have used my new machine twice. It handles the hills great going down then backing back up the incline. It doesn't like to turn on an incline as it rolls easier than the old JD. I am still getting used ti it and will post as time goes on.

  8. #48
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Tractor
    Kubota BX24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HillCutterIll View Post
    Have used my new machine twice. It handles the hills great going down then backing back up the incline. It doesn't like to turn on an incline as it rolls easier than the old JD. I am still getting used ti it and will post as time goes on.
    I just took delivery of r422ts Awd (in the UK) - the machine is fantastic, gets up and down my 20 degree plus hills like a goat, it was able to cut almost anything I have including some very steep banks, and was completely solid. Agree turning on more than 15 deg or so is not a good idea, the only salvation being it is not such a big machine that you can't rescue the situation by sticking a leg out (not the way the book reads...). I have been using bx24 and compared to that the husky is a dream for manoeuvrability and stability. Of course it doesn't do a ton of stuff the bx24 can, but when it comes to mowing tricky areas, this is it. Thoroughly recommended.

  9. #49
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    8
    Location
    North Illinois
    Tractor
    Husqvarna R322T

    Default Re: Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?

    Had to use the leg anti-roll attatchment three times the first time and only once the second time Brit. How much did you pay for the anti-roll device?? Mine came as standard equipment.

  10. #50
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8
    Tractor
    Kubota BX24

    Default

    Anti roll attachment is very flexible but a bit fragile so I prefer not to rely on it! I also have the tilt meter option "puck-o-matic".

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Looking at buying a Husqvarna zero turn mower.
    By Lineman North Florida in forum Husqvarna
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-23-2012, 10:25 PM
  2. Good Luck with Husqvarna
    By Islanddreamer in forum Husqvarna
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-13-2012, 01:03 PM
  3. Husqvarna lawn mower
    By december45 in forum Husqvarna
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 08:48 PM
  4. husqvarna mower
    By tractorman14 in forum General Lawn & Garden
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 07:12 AM
  5. Husqvarna 21" Push Mower
    By gobbler in forum Husqvarna
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2003, 03:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2013 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.