Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Tractor
    Husqvarna R322T

Default Re: Husqvarna R322T AWD mower. Any Good? Got one?

Quote Originally Posted by Brit24 View Post
    Anti roll attachment is very flexible but a bit fragile so I prefer not to rely on it! I also have the tilt meter option "puck-o-matic".
    Hmmmmmm............have a puck-o-matic too. Once I figured the 'tilt' points it doesn't puck up quite so bad. The blades are not as tough as I thought. There lots of small sticks, bark, etc. the John Deere just shrugged at which this machine hiccups on. Looks like I am going to get familiar with sharpening the blades more than I care to.

Tractor
    BX 25, ZD 326

Re: blades.

Look into the Oregon Gator blades. Much tougher! They are almost like bush hog blades. I mowed over a piece of a piece of 1/2" rebar, while there was a it of damage to the cutting edge it was nowhere near as severe as I expected.

Tractor
    Husqvarna R322T

Just had the 8 hour service performed. Is the tranny reservoir supposed to be full or at least have some fluid in it?

Tractor
    Husqvarna R322T

Never mind...........answered the question myself!!! Works a lot better when there is the liquid to make it work correctly. Don't know if I will be going back to that place again!!!!

Gold Member

Nice catch HillCutterIII. Sometimes you just gotta wonder about the quality of the help nowadays, or if some dealers aren't setting you up to spend even more $$$.

Tractor
    Husqvarna R322T

Quote Originally Posted by dbear View Post
    Nice catch HillCutterIII. Sometimes you just gotta wonder about the quality of the help nowadays, or if some dealers aren't setting you up to spend even more $$$.
    Thank You sir!!! It runs like a champ now and backs up the hills like it is supposed to!!!

Tractor
    Husqvarna

Hi all, new to the forum. The Husqvarna 322T AWD mower seems like the ideal mower for our yard (slightly hilly). No local dealers stock them so if I decided to buy one I would probably have to special order it. I was wondering how some of you owners like your mower and if there are any maintenance issues?

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST

Frequent reader, new poster. After reading through this thread and a few other reviews I've seen online, I pulled the trigger yesterday and ordered an R322T (w/48" side discharge) and the flail deck. I was at $6500 + tax for both. Will take about a week to arrive. Couldn't find any dealer in the area that had sold/serviced anything in the mower series (120 to 322) so I delayed the decision for a couple of months. There isn't much else out there that would meet my needs. I have a small orchard, mow tall grass around some farm buildings, and have some steep ditches. This seems like the perfect package.

Tractor
    BX 25, ZD 326

Quote Originally Posted by eric5899 View Post
    Frequent reader, new poster. After reading through this thread and a few other reviews I've seen online, I pulled the trigger yesterday and ordered an R322T (w/48" side discharge) and the flail deck. I was at $6500 + tax for both. Will take about a week to arrive. Couldn't find any dealer in the area that had sold/serviced anything in the mower series (120 to 322) so I delayed the decision for a couple of months. There isn't much else out there that would meet my needs. I have a small orchard, mow tall grass around some farm buildings, and have some steep ditches. This seems like the perfect package.
    Congrrats! post up your experience when you get a few hours on it if you don't mind .

Tractor
    Kioti DK50SE HST

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby074 View Post
    Congrrats! post up your experience when you get a few hours on it if you don't mind .
    I will. I have some high hopes and had to work a little to get one here. The dealers just didn't know much about them.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast