Pull behind spreader

/ Pull behind spreader #1  

casolorz

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota BX1860
I have a Kubota BX1860 tractor. I just broke my cheap pull behind spreader. It was always too small for it, I had to repair it after each use pretty much and now I've broken it beyond repair.

So I am looking to buy a spreader that will let me spread seed (fescue) and fertilizer on about 3 acres. Probably 3 or 4 times per year. I am tempted to buy on of those smaller 3 point spreaders at tractor supply but my worry is what if I once I am done using the FEL on my tractor I decide to sell it?

So what is a good pull behind spreader that won't break every time I use it with my small tractor?

Thanks.

/ Pull behind spreader #2  
We offer the Agrex brand of pull type fertilizer/seed spreaders. If you want a durable spreader that will last many years, you can't go wrong with Agrex. It will cost you more up front but will outlast 10 of the cheap ones. You can see it on our website here. They do qualify for free shipping to a commercial address or can be picked up at a supporting freight terminal within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.

/ Pull behind spreader
We offer the Agrex brand of pull type fertilizer/seed spreaders. If you want a durable spreader that will last many years, you can't go wrong with Agrex. It will cost you more up front but will outlast 10 of the cheap ones. You can see it on our website here. They do qualify for free shipping to a commercial address or can be picked up at a supporting freight terminal within 1,000 miles of Newton, NC.

Those are the style I've been looking at (tractor supply although I did find your site too) but I just don't understand why they cost so much more than the small PTO driven ones?

Thanks.