Converting Engine in 1820 hopper

/ Converting Engine in 1820 hopper #1  

204saskman

Gold Member
Tractor
Montana 2844R Hst
Just wondering if anyone has done one of these? I got a 20hp honda gx620 v twin and im wanting to wire up into the machine. I got the motor mounted but might need to change some stuff sooner or later but for now i got it hooked up. O just need to figure out the wiring part of things. I looked online at the manula for the motor but i dont understand it very well. Thanks for the help.

/ Converting Engine in 1820 hopper
Well as on here and a few other forums i didnt get much response. So i got the motor all set in and wired up only to figure out that my carb was no good so now im waiting for that. But i got it to run for a little test run and it cuts grass awsome and handles great. now once the new carb in im hoping it runs trouble free and ill be a happy camper.

/ Converting Engine in 1820 hopper
Well i got the mower all changed over and completed. I had to buy a new carb but now that its all in the machine i got it set up and running. To bad it snowed or i would have got to try it out before winter. I will post some pictures of the finished product shortly.