Pole Saw

/ Pole Saw #21  
I have been very satisfied with Florian pole saws for trimming high branches. Very light weight and easy to work with. www.Floriantools.com

/ Pole Saw #22  
I bought a good Japanese blade saw and took it out of its wooden handle, and welded up a custom mount using a paint roller handle that fit the original holes in the Japanese saw. I use a 30 foot telescoping painters pole. Works well to cut high branches, It does require some time and muscle power but it suits me. I have the Toro trimmer, with the extension sections and the saw head that uses reciprocation blades.. but I would just as soon use the manual saw, I can reach higher, and it is much lighter to hold.

James K0UA

/ Pole Saw #23  
I have a pair of 'disposable' electric (corded) Remingtons I have extended up to reach up to 25' - unwieldly and dangerous but sometimes ya gotta do what...

I also use a Jameson manual saw with lay-up sticks - makes the whole upper torso feel real good.
Jameson Fiberglass Lay-Up Sticks - Pruner Poles

Be careful

/ Pole Saw #24  
I have a Stihl HT 131, I think it works very well, I don't use it all that often ( once or twice a month ) but when I need it I am glad I have it. It may be a bit heavy fully extended for some but I don't think it is that bad.