Where does "lawnmover" come from?

/ Where does "lawnmover" come from? #21  
Yeah, hydrolic really roasts my chestnuts. Is a tractor forum, after all, and I'd wager has a group smarter than the average bear.

/ Where does "lawnmover" come from? #22  
How about Kabota?

/ Where does "lawnmover" come from? #23  
Heck, half the people on TBN confuse brake and break, really makes me wunder about our schoolz.

Reminds me of idiot mother i over heard, making a complaint to the school about all the homework their child was receiving. She probably thought it was cutting into quality tv time.

/ Where does "lawnmover" come from? #24  
The texting and twitter "abbreviations" don't help either!

/ Where does "lawnmover" come from? #25  
Not to change the subject...but it reminded me of an old joke/saying

"do you speak French?"..."I can say 'cut the grass in French"...

mo de laun

/ Where does "lawnmover" come from? #26  
Then there are those who then and now would rather use then than than.

/ Where does "lawnmover" come from? #27  
In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

/ Where does "lawnmover" come from? #28  
It's pretty annoying having to search for an item multiple times - once using the correct spelling and again using the common misspellings we see so often. Joe Blow might actually be able to sell his lawn mower if he knew how to spell it.

/ Where does "lawnmover" come from? #29  
It's pretty annoying having to search for an item multiple times - once using the correct spelling and again using the common misspellings we see so often. Joe Blow might actually be able to sell his lawn mower if he knew how to spell it.

It's part of the Darwin thing. Wait a generation and they won't have a lawnmover to sell.

/ Where does "lawnmover" come from? #30  
We have gildings and mayor horses for sale here in Alabama. I didn't know horses were qualified to be mayors but apparently they are.