Power King Dually

/ Power King Dually #1  

Airedale

Silver Member
Tractor
Ferguson TO 30 - TYM T433 Cab - Power King 1614
Picked this PK 1978 1614 up this summer, it is a nice little tractor.

100_2355.jpg

/ Power King Dually #3  
Good Mornin Airedale,
WOW that is sweet !!!

Other than the seat it looks pretty original ! Very nice ! :)

/ Power King Dually #4  
What attachments do you have for it? That's a sweet tractor, looking for something similar myself.

/ Power King Dually
A couple of years ago I upgraded to a bigger tractor for my small farm, I had a B7500 Kubota and moved up to a TYM 453 cab tractor. The TYM has come through with flying colors for heavy duty work but I missed the little Kubota's ability for getting in and out of tight spaces around the house, barn and tree covered front yard when pulling my dump trailer which I use a lot.

I decided to look for a good used heavy duty garden type tractor for the dump trailer duty. Found this Power King for sale and I just fell in love with it, reminded me of my first real tractor in miniature an Allis Chalmers WD45. All gear drive and noted for their ability to pull this Power King was perfect for the intended job. So far it has worked out very well for me.

It came with a snow blower, a front plow-dozer blade, small potato plow, disks and single bottom plow. The previous owner did much of the restoration work, he made it virtually a show parade type machine with a lot of nice little custom touches, almost too nice. I added the dually setup and and rear wheel weights along with a Cub Cadet front bumper. I am going to add a Point Saver ignition soon so she will stay in tune bringing it a little more into the modern era.

Al

/ Power King Dually #6  
That is a very nice PK! I have the same model but it doesn't look nearly that nice. Love the sound of that 14hp Kohler too!