need briggs muffler adapter number

/ need briggs muffler adapter number #1  

crossy

Tractor
J-D 2305 SCUT, LX279 mower.
My 12.5 I/c deluxe has the 1" pipe thread outlet and I want to make a real exhaust system for it starting with adapting out of the exhaust port with a BOLT IN type adapter. I have found part number 691970 but I can't find anything that says what size it is. i want to make sure it's not for the 3/4" pipe outlet. If anyone has any part numbers of a bolt in style adapter that will get me started i will appreciate it. the bolt spread center is appx. 1-7/8".

I have also seen this Snapper muffler with the right curve to the pipe to do what i want to do, but i have not known these small round mufflers to be as quiet as i want. MUFFLER
SNAPPER/7051996
aftermarket number is 105-304 and again they do not say if they are for the 1" outlet. should i assume that ANY listing for a 12 or 12.5 HP engine is using the 1" outlet. thanx, thanx , crossy

/ need briggs muffler adapter number #2  
Why not just start with 1" threaded metal pipe? I have used solid metal electrical conduit with good results.

/ need briggs muffler adapter number
Why not just start with 1" threaded metal pipe? I have used solid metal electrical conduit with good results.

the way i want to run/bend it, it could never be removed w/o cutting it. just want to know if anyone is sure what size the adapter are The adapter can be unbolted and the whole thing can come off in one piece. thanx,