Mojack Pro Lift

/ Mojack Pro Lift #1  

parsonbw

Tractor
JD X500
Just wondering what other uses you fellows have found to use your Pro Lift. I've just purchased one, and thought you might have other uses to justify the cost. Seems to me with a 750lb lifting capacity, there are other ways to use the jack. Any thoughts?

/ Mojack Pro Lift #2  
There is a workbench attachment available that can be used to lift a push mower or for other projects.

/ Mojack Pro Lift
Thanks, thought you men might have some other uses that would be interesting.

/ Mojack Pro Lift #5  
I just use my tractor with forks to lift my mower with.

/ Mojack Pro Lift #6  
I just use my tractor with forks to lift my mower with.

murphy1244,
Somehow that doesn't "sound" very safe.....that's why I bought a Mojack(the EZ model..only $200). I wasn't going to take a chance using my Craftsman 2-ton hydraulic floor jack on my new ZTR mower.

/ Mojack Pro Lift #7  
murphy1244,
Somehow that doesn't "sound" very safe.....that's why I bought a Mojack(the EZ model..only $200). I wasn't going to take a chance using my Craftsman 2-ton hydraulic floor jack on my new ZTR mower.

Why not safe? All 4 wheels fit on the forks.

/ Mojack Pro Lift #8  
murphy1244,

Lifting with the forks on the tractor is probably safe enough, but I wouldn't get under it. And I, too, have the Mojack EZ. I don't really expect to use it a great deal, but when I do use it, it sure is nice.