Need Help new ZTR??

/ Need Help new ZTR?? #1  

RDKLawn

Tractor
Husqvarna 2454
Hi, I am looking to buy a new ZTR mower to mow about 5 acres a week. Right now have a Husqvarna Tractor 2454 54" deck not a bad mower but would like to get a entry level commercial ZTR and there are so many out there. I have been looking at the engines and transmissions and warranty but is there any big differences in deck spindles or all of them about the same or any other that i'm over looking. Any input will be appreciated!! I kinda narrowed it down to the following mowers:

Gravely Pro turn 52 (2013 first season for them they are between the ZTHD and pro turn 100) Hydro Gear ZT-3200 exclusive for Gravely Kawasaki FS Series

Gravely Pro turn 152 Hydro gear ZT-3400 Kawasaki FX Series

Dixie Chopper Magnum 52 either 2250 or (2350EFI Kohler EFI) Hydro Gear ZT-3400 Kawasaki FS Series

Exmark Pioneer S 52 Kohler or 48 Kawasaki Hydro Gear ZT-3100 Kawasaki FX Series Kohler Command Pro

Exmark Lazer Z E 52 Kawasaki Parker unitized pump and motor exclusive for exmark similar to Hydro Gear ZT-3400 I believe Kawasaki FX Series

Ferris IS700Z 52 Kawasaki Hydro Gear ZT-3400 Kawasaki FS Series

/ Need Help new ZTR?? #2  
:welcome: Exmark or Ferris

/ Need Help new ZTR?? #3  
Kubota makes some nice looking zero turns.

/ Need Help new ZTR?? #6  
Bad Boy makes some good looking mowers.

/ Need Help new ZTR??
Thank you Murphy, have you got experience with either one if you do what would your choice be?
94bullitt I would love to get a Kubota but I only have one dealer nearby and got some prices but not on what I want and If it's a hassle to buy you bet there service sucks then when you need it.
Yelbike Same thing with John deere we have a John Deere dealer that took over almost our whole part where I live and surrounding area and they want close same price for a mower that is residential and only has a briggs and stratton. I really appreciate everyone responses, Thank you!!

Ryan

/ Need Help new ZTR?? #8  
Thank you Murphy, have you got experience with either one if you do what would your choice be?
94bullitt I would love to get a Kubota but I only have one dealer nearby and got some prices but not on what I want and If it's a hassle to buy you bet there service sucks then when you need it.
Yelbike Same thing with John deere we have a John Deere dealer that took over almost our whole part where I live and surrounding area and they want close same price for a mower that is residential and only has a briggs and stratton. I really appreciate everyone responses, Thank you!!

Ryan

I would go with the Ferris but is expensive.

/ Need Help new ZTR??
DK35vince I brought a snapper push mower this last year from my Hustler dealer and I ended up spending $100.00 on it to fix it myself after only a few cuts because they want to half as fix it under warranty, when it was there fault for someone playing around with it on showroom floor. It was eaiser to order the parts online and fix it myself than to deal with them and get an attitude.

DT86 I wouldn't mind a Badboy only problem same dealer that sells Kubota here is my Badboy dealer. And I never got a solid price on a mower from them.

Ryan

/ Need Help new ZTR??
I appreciate Murphy.

Ryan