Recommendations for used hydrostatic riding lawnmower

/ Recommendations for used hydrostatic riding lawnmower #11  
If you are a bit handy I would go with a used Zero turn mower. They tend to be wide and lower to the ground. I have to agree with the comments made about Simplicity's cut but I had one for a year and after 18 trips to the shop for a weak drive train it went bye-bye. I own Deines Zero Turn that is now 18 years old and it is wonderful. It cut my mowing time in half from the Simplicity and I have never had a drive failure. i mow some very steep areas as well as some rough areas when I don't get them smoothed out in time. My machine runs and cuts as well as when it was new. It was well worth the price and a good used one is nothing to be scared of. If the motor or Hydrostat goes they are a simple drop in and that is really all that is major that can go wrong. Why mess with a lawn tractor?

/ Recommendations for used hydrostatic riding lawnmower #12  
If I did not have my Simplicity I would get a Ferris.And my Simplicity with 175 hours has NEVER seen the shop.

/ Recommendations for used hydrostatic riding lawnmower #13  
ya I know what you mean. its truly sad . about the outsourceing of America. my powerstroke 7.3 has a izuzu starter on it. sad!!but back to tractors. my 318 has the kohler as does my sunstar. I like both on side hills. for the wide rear ends on them.