Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower.

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #2  
Looks like a good idea.

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #3  
Thanks for sharing. Seems like a neat rig. 4x4 would be a good option.

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #4  
just saw the raven mower at lowes today and am very interested in how this unit will handle steeper terrain

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #5  
Does it come in camo???? :laughing: If it does, I bet lot of deer hunters will buy it because then you will have something that will cut the grass, haul the firewood, help you build deerstands with power tools, take you into the woods hunting, and then drag out the deer after you shoot it!!!! That will mean just one less motor to maintain, instead of having a lawnmower and the atv. That will help make it easier to justify the cost cause I'm sure it's pretty pricey. But, if you add up how much an atv and the riding mower cost together, you can see my point.

I want one!!!!!!

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #6  
How much ? $$$$$ ? Never mind I found out....Not bad...but I don't need it now...when I do I will sure consider it...has some great features it looks like..

Shop Raven 46-in Hybrid Riding Lawn Mower at Lowes.com[com.lowes.commerce.storelocator.beans.LocatorStoreBean%407cc87cc8%2C+com.lowes.commerce.storelocator.beans.LocatorStoreBean%407f627f62%2C+com.lowes.commerce.storelocator.beans.LocatorStoreBean%401fc01fc%2C+com.lowes.commerce.storelocator.beans.LocatorStoreBean%404960496%2C+com.lowes.commerce.storelocator.beans.LocatorStoreBean%407300730]&masthead=true&mastheadURL=TopCategoriesDisplayView&findStoreErrorURL=StoreLocatorDisplayView

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #7  
:laughing: I've got some Sinatra playing and hit the link. Interesting sound mix.

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #8  
Looks like that could be interesting.

Aaron Z

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #9  
That electric power would be great to have.

/ Anybody got one of these yet? Raven mower. #10  
Sunday afternoon I stopped by Lowes and looked at one. It looked good, but I wonder about all the electric motors and batteries. They could real expensive when the warranty expires.