Backpack blower - Stihl vs. Husqvarna/Red Max vs. Echo vs. Shindaiwa

/ Backpack blower - Stihl vs. Husqvarna/Red Max vs. Echo vs. Shindaiwa #21  
I have 2 echo chainsaws and 1 echo backpack blower all have been flawless.It,s hard to beat there warrenty also.coobie

/ Backpack blower - Stihl vs. Husqvarna/Red Max vs. Echo vs. Shindaiwa #22  
I have a BR600, This Blower is light, smooth and quite, It is also very good on gas and has not let me down, Fires right up also. My Friends work on a Golf COurse, and all they use are Stihl Blowers.

/ Backpack blower - Stihl vs. Husqvarna/Red Max vs. Echo vs. Shindaiwa
It was a tough decision. The BR600 almost got the nod, but I am happy so far with the RedMax.

/ Backpack blower - Stihl vs. Husqvarna/Red Max vs. Echo vs. Shindaiwa #24  
+1 for Red Max. I have had mine for 5 years now, no problems at all. Just make sure to run it out of gas at the end of the season. Throw new gas/oil mix in it at the beginning of the next season and it starts right up.

/ Backpack blower - Stihl vs. Husqvarna/Red Max vs. Echo vs. Shindaiwa
+1 for Red Max. I have had mine for 5 years now, no problems at all. Just make sure to run it out of gas at the end of the season. Throw new gas/oil mix in it at the beginning of the next season and it starts right up.

I don't think the season is going to really end for me down here in Florida. We have some trees dropping leaves in the fall, some dropping leaves in the spring, and in between I have all kinds of stuff blowing into my yard from the golf course behind me. I'm running 93-octane non-ethanol gas with the RedMax synthetic 2-stroke oil, don't think I'll have any problems.

/ Backpack blower - Stihl vs. Husqvarna/Red Max vs. Echo vs. Shindaiwa #26  
I use my Blower year round. I just used it Friday to clean all the little rocks off the road that VDOT puts out when it snows.