Have "Ohio Steel" poly carts been discontinued?

/ Have "Ohio Steel" poly carts been discontinued? #1  

camperbc

Tractor
Sears Craftsman Professional 24HP
When I visited the Ohio Steel company website, I noticed they are no longer listing the 12.5 cu. ft. poly (swivel) carts. (my emails have gone unanswered) And when I recently tried to order one from Sears Canada, I was informed that they are out of stock with no plans to get more. I would think this would be a popular item, and I am wondering whether anyone here has heard anything about them possibly being discontinued? If these O.S. poly carts have in fact gone the way of the dodo, are there any similar alternatives on the market?
Thanks!

/ Have "Ohio Steel" poly carts been discontinued? #4  

I just bought the Ohio Steel made dump cart early feb. from Sears but it was re-branded under the name "universal" & less $!
I think tractor supply still has them, they did 2 months ago when I was looking.
Love my cart, rated for 1/2 ton, step pedal dump release and has grease zirks on the wheels!

John

/ Have "Ohio Steel" poly carts been discontinued?
Looks like I may have found one remaining Ohio Steel 12.5 poly swivel cart here in Canada. I've just ordered it through our local Home Hardware store, ($359.95... Yikes!) though for some reason they are unable to verify if it is indeed in stock. The clerk phoned in the order to their warehouse and it may or may not be on next Wednesday's truck, so only time will tell. (not sure how there is no real-time inventory list available to them?) If, for some reason, the cart is not on the next delivery truck to Fogo Island, my back-up plan is to order the Brinly-Hardy 17 cu/ft poly cart ($339.00) through Home Depot, though it's looking like it may cost a small fortune to have it shipped to our remote island in the North Atlantic! The cost of living in Paradise, I suppose!

/ Have "Ohio Steel" poly carts been discontinued? #8  
What about the deere poly cart? Available at Home Depot or deere dealers. I have one myself. It isnt bad, but one problem is when it dumps, it doesnt dump out completely due to the fact it has no tailgate, however it looks about the same as the Ohio Steel in that regard.

/ Have "Ohio Steel" poly carts been discontinued?
Aaron and Bruce, both carts that you have linked to are a heavier-duty version of the same cart I have ordered. Yours has larger tires and includes a multi-hitch (swapable ball, plus pin-style) The links show one cart at 1,000lbs and the other at 1250lbs. The one at Home Hardware (and also Sears.ca, though now discontinued) is the same cart, but with slightly smaller (15") tires and just a pin hitch; it is rated at 750lbs. Here is the link to it:

Home Hardware cart

If my cart is not on this week's delivery truck, I will be ordering this larger (17 cu/ft) Brinly-Hardy cart from Home Depot Canada, but will be forced to pay a premium to have it shipped to Fogo Island:

Home Depot cart

Jason, I believe you're right in assuming the JD and Ohio Steel poly cart is one and the same.