Please help me about Sprayer ??

/ Please help me about Sprayer ?? #1  

xxMaterskixx

Tractor
John Deere 1026 R and John Deere 5115M
Hi
I am not "Farmer" But i like to learn and become the farmer..

I have potato and i like to plante by next year that thing is i need to know what kind of sprayer do i need but i know the bug will killer my potato also weed killer//
What the name of chemcial of spray so i can use it ? i know that i need to mix with water..do i need fertilizer??

how it work is
Need have a good soil
Then seeding the potato
after that fertilizer
then spray ?/
after that harvest ?

Do i spray one time in the field ? do i mix with all checial in one tank so i can spray it will work ?? Please teach me about :) thanks SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGILSH!!

/ Please help me about Sprayer ?? #2  
Welcome to the forum. You have too many question to answer in one post. But the most important answer is "depends" The answer depends on the size of your field. 100 meters or 100 hectares makes a difference in sprayers.

/ Please help me about Sprayer ??
I have 57 hectares but i need to know what checmacil i need to spray that all ? There are alot of difference kind of checmcail so i really dont understanding... Other things is they are weed killer, insect killer , diseases, fertillzer so that why i dont understanding.. so i saw the farmer spray there crop only one at time and it is speacial checmical ??

I have 57 hectares but i need to know what checmacil i need to spray that all ? There are alot of difference kind of checmcail so i really dont understanding... Other things is they are weed killer, insect killer , diseases, fertillzer so that why i dont understanding.. so i saw the farmer spray there crop only one at time and it is speacial checmical ??

/ Please help me about Sprayer ?? #5  
how much of this land are you planting potatoes in. do you already have the potatoes and what part of the world or you located.

Yes i really have potatoes at my hobbie farm but it is only 10 Acres of potato but i see there are a lot of weed plus i saw there are alot of dieases of bulls*** bug killer at my plants so i need to know what kind of chemicals so i can spray it, i need to buy it. i want to kill bug and keep healthy plants. I should put weed killer in the fall ?

/ Please help me about Sprayer ?? #7  
the best potato bug spray i have ever used is made by [ Bonide] colarado potato bettle spray. you can buy it at southern states.

Thanks alot sam5570 !! That is only spray for bug right ? But i can spray anytime i want ? or it is special month only ? The colardo potato bettle spray is including remover dieases, more heathly leafs and remover bug right ?

Yes that you give me a link and that is correct it is this bug at my potato crop... So i live in Canada so i cant find to buy spray. Or i hear is i can use insect spray for potatos that fine also i could make a homemade with some checmial and mix that will work?