Weed Killer is OK ?

/ Weed Killer is OK ? #1  

xxMaterskixx

Tractor
John Deere 1026 R and John Deere 5115M
Hi

The question is that ok i spray weed killer at my crop same time? If i spray my grass or potatoe the plante will die? I should spray Weed killer before that i will plante the seed? For example i have a potatoes crop right now... It is ok i spray weed killer at my potatoes crop at same time but the question is the potatoes plante will die ?

Thanks

/ Weed Killer is OK ? #2  
"Weed killer" is a very broad term, and doesn't tell anyone which chemical you want to use.

/ Weed Killer is OK ? #3  
"Weed killer" is a very broad term, and doesn't tell anyone which chemical you want to use.

Agreed. You need to check the labels of the herbicides that you are considering. The labels give info on residual effects, time required before planting various crops, etc.

Steve

/ Weed Killer is OK ? #4  
Should be called vegetable killer. Don't know if I would want to eat anything from that plot. Good luck

/ Weed Killer is OK ?
i Agreed both of you but last question is can i use insect, fertilizer and weed killer at same time that is ok? but i understanding the weed killer show the lables that what i have to do but i agreed. i am tell you another story is the insect, ferlitlzer and weed killer at same time that would be ok?

/ Weed Killer is OK ?
Yes but it will work ? Or I should not ? But a real farmer they do that or not?
thanks

/ Weed Killer is OK ? #8  
You need to list the specific chemicals in any of these products for anyone to give you any sort of idea if they're safe to be used together on vegetable garden. I would never use a "weed killer" or "insecticide" without first studying the exact chemical makeup of the specific products and finding out what is in them. Real farmers research such things.

/ Weed Killer is OK ? #9  
The safe answer is "No." Do not mix chemicals if you don't know what will happen.

/ Weed Killer is OK ?
ok i understanding dont mix with chemicals but i have do one time each ? I should spray weed killer at other time like in fall or spring right ? Other question is i should spray before i planting or i can spray now if there are planting at crops ?