Suggestions on zero turn mower

/ Suggestions on zero turn mower #1  

451A

Tractor
Looking to buy
Hello from Mobile Al.

Looking to buy my first zero turn mower and would like suggestions. I have 2 acres to cut and dependability and length of service are most important to me.

Thanks for any input.

/ Suggestions on zero turn mower #2  
Hello from Mobile Al.

Looking to buy my first zero turn mower and would like suggestions. I have 2 acres to cut and dependability and length of service are most important to me.

Thanks for any input.

Dixon ZTR mowers are celebrating 40 years in business. It is hard to beat quality and performance from the people that invented the ZTR. Shipping is cheap. Here is a link to some of our Dixon ZTR mowers: Used Tractors, New Tractors & Other Used Farm Equipment Machinery For Sale at U.S. Farmer Ken Sweet

/ Suggestions on zero turn mower #3  
Welcome to tractorbynet:cool2:

/ Suggestions on zero turn mower #4  
Try Ferris

/ Suggestions on zero turn mower #5  
One thing to consider is deck width. You might not need one as wide as you might think. If you have a lot of obstacles, it is better to be nimble.

I have had good luck with my Huslter

/ Suggestions on zero turn mower #6  
Welcome to tractor by net

/ Suggestions on zero turn mower #8  
Had good look with Toro owned since 2005 sixty in deck 23 hp motor mows 4.5 acres at home one and one half acre at another place we keep up. This one is the commercial series

/ Suggestions on zero turn mower #9  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the General Lawn & Garden forum. :)

/ Suggestions on zero turn mower #10  
Hello from Mobile Al.

Thanks for any input.

It would be helpful if you would indicate what you have budgeted for this purchase. With 2 acres and when you say dependability & length of service is important this implies(to me) that you are intersted in either a Commercial ZTR or a high-end Residential ZTR. We might need to give you a sanity check on what those kind of machines cost before we recommend any specific make/models. Most entry-level Commercial ZTR's will run $6K-$7K and most high-end Residential ZTR's will run $5K-$6K. It depends a lot on your wants & needs. Let us know and we'll go from there.