JD F525, where to start?

/ JD F525, where to start?
Now that I've got this monster running, should I be concerned that it doesn't have a ROPS? Our place is mostly flat, and the small slopes (pond berm and tailings hill) did not cause any pucker. In fact, the tires spun before the adrenalin ever increased. (BTW, it chopped the yaupon very well. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

/ JD F525, where to start? #12  
I would not worry about the ROPS. I have found out the mower is more stable than my jeans in the seat. There is a limt, tire spin will let you know when the mower needs 3 wheel drive. Normal at this point one cheek is hanging off the seat and the other hand is hanging on. Glad you got her running.
What is a F 525 with bagger 48" cut and 250 hrs worth any way? I hate to do this but I need a lawn mower that I can mow, bag and push snow off the side walks. It is a shame since I really like this one.

/ JD F525, where to start?
Hey, Dana. There are a few offered for sale on the 'net. I just typed F525 in a search engine. I don't know what you paid for yours, but the resale seems to be pretty good. Best of luck to you. Bret

/ JD F525, where to start? #14  
Thanks for the tip.