Anyone have a Ferris?

/ Anyone have a Ferris? #1  

Plantation Paul

Silver Member
Tractor
John Deere 5075E John Deere 8310R John Deere 4960 John Deere 4840 John Deere 8630 John Deere 4630 IH Case 485
They look very nice. Full independent suspension. The IS 3200 has an available 72" deck and 37 hp EFI engine and a 12mph top speed! Looks like a beast!

IS(R) 32Z Zero Turn Mowers '|' Ferris

/ Anyone have a Ferris? #2  
With the frost here in NY the suspension is well received for getting a lot of mowing done in a day! That is unless you roll your lawn every year.

/ Anyone have a Ferris? #3  
I love my Ferris IS700Z and the suspension system does smooth the ride by a lot.

/ Anyone have a Ferris? #4  
I purchased the 2100z last year. Prior to that I used a lawn tractor (simplicity) and my kubota bx2670.

The simplicity cut great and put nice strips in the lawn, but took a beating with the rough grass.
The Kubota was built like a tank, didn't cut as nice and didn't have suspension.

The Ferris has all of the qualities I needed. Beautiful cut, (Stripes included) suspension, and built like a tank.

/ Anyone have a Ferris? #6  
I have a Simplicity zero turn, which is a rebranded Ferris. Love it.

/ Anyone have a Ferris? #7  
I also have the IS700Z it's a great cutting mower.

/ Anyone have a Ferris?
Thanks guys. Looking at the 2100 and 3200 with the EFI motor. I have several acres to mow.

/ Anyone have a Ferris?
Man, you talk about a machine!!! I bought a 2100 with the Vangard EFI power. With a 61" deck and 12 mph top speed!!! :cool:

DSC00818_zps8uelsffo.jpg

/ Anyone have a Ferris? #10  
I have a 2100 with a 52" deck and an air seat.