Auxiliary lighting much better than expected

/ Auxiliary lighting much better than expected #1  

bu11seye

Tractor
John Deere X300
Auxiliary lighting better than expected

I saw these in the Norther Tool catalogue and they looked like what I've been seeking. A set of two is on sale for $19.99 (USD) marked down from $49.99. I purchased two sets. I do not mow after dark, but it usually is dark when I blow snow. One of the units will be mounted on my 20 year old and trusty walk-behind Troybilt. It was actually made by Troybilt and it is a workhorse. The other three lights are going on my John Deere. Two on top of the snowthrower and the third on the rear.
These puppies are well built of cast aluminum and have high quality stainless steel mounting hardware. For some reason the cast aluminun cans are finned. Why? The five LED's put out little to no heat. The cans were probably originately were designed for incandescent or halogen lamps. They look strong and durable.
They are going to be perfect for my use. They lit up my dark garage with a nice bright light. They would not be suitable for road-use motor vehicles or ATVs at faster speeds as they do not project far enough.

~Lee

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200648983_200648983?utm_source=Email&utm_medium=081717_MegaSale&utm_campaign=eDeals&utm_content=P11&cm_lm=llamb47@gmail.com&STATE=OH&HOT_MEM_CODE=&MARKETCODE=&om_rid=AAsZH8&om_mid=_BZlZNVB9fIWzoX