Time between treating?

/ Time between treating? #1  

Rock Crawler

Veteran Member
Tractor
2021 Kubota L3560 HSTC, 2011 Craftsman Excellerator GT (680hrs), 2018 Husqvarna TS354XD, 2017 Husqvarna HU800AWD, 2019 Kawasaki Mule Pro DX (Yanmar)
So I sprayed with liquid a week ago, with Trimec Lawn Weed Killer, and my dandelion are wilting and curling up at this point and generally looking unhealthy.

I have phase 1 crabgrass granular, if like to get that down as soon as possible since in the last week we went from winter to summer. There are no hints of crabgrass now, so can I hit it again now with the crabgrass stuff, or do I need to wait a certain amount of time?

I also have fertilizer, I did put down 120 lbs yesterday on 2 acres, but I need to add more to other parts of the yard and I want to wait some amount of reasonable time and fertilize a second time. What are expected times between fertilizing?

The big question is the first one, can I sort of double up weed killer by coming at it tonight, a week after the Lawn Weed Killer and get on the crabgrass?

/ Time between treating? #2  
You ask a good question. The lawn weed killer doesn't kill crabgrass and your pre-emergent herbicide doesn't kill broad leaf weeds. You almost got to get the crabgrass stuff down now. Did a little reading about this myself and really didn't find a deficient answer . Honestly don't think it would hurt. Would have been nice to have few more weeks in between though. I know what I'd do. ....Get the spreader out.

/ Time between treating?
Can any of you help me identify this stuff that is taking over my side yard? I would like to kill it and get grass instead. IMG_20180508_152216521.jpegIMG_20180508_152232611.jpegIMG_20180508_152253957.jpeg