Lawsuit

/ Lawsuit #11  
Not sure of the point of this old news, but these big guys are always firing shots over the other's heads, just to keep them on their toes in the trenches. Reminds me of two kangaroos kick boxing. As in the past, there are instances if one company lets a sleeping dog lie, then it wakes up and bites them where it hurts. Deere must have felt this one was worth a shot, for what reason - they probably are the only ones who know. The judgement says Deere 'lost', but who knows that for sure.
I wouldn't put to much thought into it, other than they both likely have a good system. Maybe this decision will keep others from copying their systems in the future - no one knows for sure, IMO. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ Lawsuit #12  
<font color="blue"> ( Gatorboy, I was under the impression that "10" is binary for "2" but now we are down to one ) </font>

D'oh! You got me -- sorry for not picking up on it. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Lawsuit #13  
Thanks Rainbow6, I had not seen that before. It may have been posted here, but I guess I missed it the first time.

/ Lawsuit #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( In any case, the "news" is a year old. It's not clear why it's posted now.
Cliff )</font>

Well, that was a pretty silly response, wasn't it? Sorry about that. I don't know what I was smoken. This kind of report on tractor company lawsuits is always interesting (even if belated).

I wonder how many active lawsuits among these companys there are at any one time.

Cliff

/ Lawsuit #15  
Its new to me so it was worth posting. This is a good day for Kubota /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Lawsuit #16  
Yeah, competition thru litigation. If they are a serious threat to your product, sue em !
Kubota did the same thing to Kioti.

/ Lawsuit #17  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Its new to me so it was worth posting. This is a good day for Kubota /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif )</font>
Ah the value and the point of bumping old post.