Help with Troybilt rear tine roto tiller

/ Help with Troybilt rear tine roto tiller #1  

cisrocks

Tractor
kubota lawn tractor
If this is in wrong forum I apologize, please delete.

I recently acquired a used Troy Bilt Horse Model rear tine roto tiller.

The previous owner unhooked the Forward Safety Levers on handle bars, I see the wire but dont know where it needs to go. I have looked at wiring diagrams etc and still not sure. Anyone know?

/ Help with Troybilt rear tine roto tiller #2  
So your saying the safety levers are electrically controlled ? I have a older pony model and it is all mechanical linkage. What year is your tiller ?

/ Help with Troybilt rear tine roto tiller
So your saying the safety levers are electrically controlled ? I have a older pony model and it is all mechanical linkage. What year is your tiller ?
Im sorry , i really dont know, i bought 2nd or 3rd hand and know nothing about it i will post a pic of what i am talking about.

Im sorry , i really dont know, i bought 2nd or 3rd hand and know nothing about it i will post a pic of what i am talking about.
First picture is of wite i believe hooks up levers, 2nd pic i was hoping someone may know where it goes and its purpose? 1526430545617.jpg1526430568715.jpg

Its not the battery start type so it doesnt have a battery. If thats what u mean by electrical.

/ Help with Troybilt rear tine roto tiller #9  
That wiring went to the safety switch on the handle bars for reverse safety, none of the older models had this until the lawyers got involved. If it works ok with that disconnected have at it.