Gator Blades

/ Gator Blades #1  

rback33

Veteran Member
After seeing/reading about Gator Blades, I want some for my GT. Does anyone know a retailer in the Kansas City area that sells them? Is there a "dealer locator" to use?

/ Gator Blades #4  
Before you go Gator (I've used them), look at Meg-Mo Systems out of Sterling, IL. I just bought a set of Meg-Mos and like them much more than Gator. They're initially a little pricey, but heavier construction and lower maintenance. See www.meg-mo.com I looked at website, measured my blades as instructed, and called my order. Got the box here in VA 2 days later. Mr. Roy Megli, owner, is also a professional landscaper/grounds maintenance guy. (815) 625-0125

Dave in VA /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Gator Blades
Thanks for the help guys.. I'll check those out. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Gator Blades #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Before you go Gator (I've used them), look at Meg-Mo Systems out of Sterling, IL. I just bought a set of Meg-Mos and like them much more than Gator. They're initially a little pricey, but heavier construction and lower maintenance. See www.meg-mo.com I looked at website, measured my blades as instructed, and called my order. Got the box here in VA 2 days later. Mr. Roy Megli, owner, is also a professional landscaper/grounds maintenance guy. (815) 625-0125

Dave in VA /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

I've seen the Meg-Mo disc blade system mentioned in the Farm Show Magazine.

Anyone else have experience with these blades? Seems a bit pricey to start with a new set about $100 per blade for a 25 inch size for a 6 foot mower deck.

JEP