weight box

/ weight box #1  

rexman

Tractor
2003 toro 419xt
hi everyone i would like to hear your opinions on getting a weight box for my garden tractor.i have two fifty pound wheel weights for it and the tractor itself weight about 700 pounds and the dozer blade weighs another 125 pounds.should i get a weight box and put more weight on the back or is that enough weight already because i a m worried abotu blowing the seals and the tranny.thanks.

/ weight box #2  
What make/size garden tractor is it? Does it have a three point hitch? My first thought would be no, but without knowing about the tractor it is hard to tell. Most ballast boxes are used to counter the weight of a loader. If it is snow that you are worried about, I think chains & the person riding it would be enough.

/ weight box
hi its awheelhorse garden tractor.it has a weight box for the snow blower attachment but i have the dozer blade.it worked great last year but i was wondering if more weight would help out even more thats why i was thinking about a weight box but i dont want to over load the tracter with two much weight.thanks