allis-chambers

/ allis-chambers #1  

rexman

Tractor
2003 toro 419xt
does anyone know anything about alllis chambers garden tractors.i am looking to buy a 25 year old allis chambers garden tractor with a front end loader for 700 dollars.it doenst have a seat and has a few minor things that need taken care of but the hydrolics works and the tractor starts right up.its in pretty good condition.the guy is older and really needs the money.is this a good deal.would like to hear some feed back.

/ allis-chambers #2  
For the price what have you got to lose!

Help the old fellow out. I'm old and know the feeling of financial pressure.

Egon

/ allis-chambers #4  
My FIL has a couple of old AC garden tractors, good old machines, built like a tank. If you have a use for it buy it.

Ben

/ allis-chambers #5  
My Grandfather had an old Allis Charmers Tractor I think it was a "B" model. Think was built like a tank and I think it is still running, Grandfather sold it to an uncle and the uncle sold it to a guy down the road, sheesh that things has to be 75 years old by now

/ allis-chambers #6  
sorry ,late to this thread, but i bought a allis GT back in the early 70, had it for almost 20 years did not have hydrualics on it but that thing was built. deck finally rotted out and sold it to a guy for a few bucks.