I'm a thief.

/ I'm a thief. #1  

JimR

Elite Member
Tractor
Kioti NX4510HST
I\'m a thief.

I saw this today for sale (Private party) in a local ad. The saw came with the original gallon of oil he bought with the saw. The jug is almost full. I won't get into the details why he was selling it (personal reasons). The asking price was $100.00. I just gave it to him. The saw, Stihl MS 210 C is 1 1/2 years old. The original chain was replaced because the guy didn't like the way it didn't cut (safety kick-back chain). It has never been sharpened according to the seller and looks it. The saw was used to clear some small trees and brush from the backyard of a new house purchase. I "was" in need of a smaller ground limb saw. I really feel like a crook now . Yes, the saw runs great and cuts nicely.

Attachments

• 586189-DSC02046.JPG
    586189-DSC02046.JPG
    62.1 KB · Views: 1,125
   / I'm a thief. #2  
Re: I\'m a thief.

nice saw. i would of done the same thing. it's just a shame those kinda deals don't come around more often. but when they do it's GREAT. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ I'm a thief. #3  

Looks like you stumbled upon an irresistible deal. Great looking saw!

Lawrence

/ I'm a thief. #4  

Sounds like your on the road to recovery" The first step to recovery is to admit you have a problem" Well I hope your confession helps to releive your GUILT! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ I'm a thief. #5  

Hey if you feel too bad I will give you $75 bucks for it... /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif Great Deal!

/ I'm a thief.

I got to take the new Stihl out today for a good test run. After setting the carb mixture correctly, running way too rich. I cut down a dozen small trees and made firewood out of them. The saw is a definite keeper. The Stihl puts my other two small saws to shame. So long old Homelite Super II and the new Poulan that I just bought and don't like. Hello Stihl /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ I'm a thief. #7  

Great find! I have a Poulan Pro and haven't really had any trouble with it. What is it you do not like about yours?

/ I'm a thief. #8  

You are not a thief, just a knowledgable consumer /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ I'm a thief.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Great find! I have a Poulan Pro and haven't really had any trouble with it. What is it you do not like about yours? )</font>

I bought the smallest Poulan made for a trimming saw. It is hard starting when cold, even with the primer bulb. It is not a vibration free saw. I was in dire need for a cheap saw and couldn't afford a more expensive one at the time. It did serve its purpose for what I needed to get done.

/ I'm a thief. #10  

Hi Jim, nice find. Just remember when setting the carb. to not lean it out too much. Once you get it set to run the fastest, richen it up a little.