New ZTR i am getting

/ New ZTR i am getting #2  
Cummins, Yeah thats the one I've been looking at since I blew the deal on the hustler. Down here in Md that unit with a 27hp kohler is $6995. for the 60". I'm sure it will handle your needs, I've seen that unit used commercially around here a few times , But most are still buying Emark here.

The new cub cadet Z-force looks like an acceptable option for a good home owner series,but I don't have enough info on those units as far as pump configuration, One or two pumps? The 50" is like $3999 I think?

There are more commercial quality units available ,but for my home owner dollars any thing more than that is overkill.

For my self I really like being out-side and a good unit like the gravely for the price will last me a life time, I hope /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif, plus when I retire ,who knows I might even try a little mowing service or something since I'll have plenty of equipment buy then /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New ZTR i am getting #3  
Wow, sounds like you got a deal. Looks like a nice unit. 14 gallon capacity for gas! You'll only have to gas up once a summer! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Moon of Ohio

/ New ZTR i am getting #4  
Cummins,

The Gravely ZTR is a super machine. I almost never hear anyone speak of it, which is ashame. I no longer have mine, but I had a 260Z a couple years ago. I was very happy with it. It had the Kawasaki engine. The Gravely offers many features other brands do not and is VERY heavily made. My only complaint is that the fixed deck was so heavy that it would ridge the lawn in certain spots. Several commercial mowers I knew had similar problems. I hope that was worked out, because otherwise it was great. Long live the Gravely machine!!

John M