Cub Cadet Tank ZTR

/ Cub Cadet Tank ZTR #1  

Spiffy

Veteran Member
Tractor
PT2445; several ag machines and classics
Too late to be of interest to me, but the IH dealer in the NE part of SD just notified me he does have a left over from last year and is willing to make a really good deal on it. Said it was listing around $7K and he's looking at around $5.5K with new warranty. I wasn't too interested, so don't even know if it's a M48 or M54.

Too late for me since I doubt the warrenty would transfer on the Snapper and he wont want to lose money on both his unit and a trade in. But I just realized perhaps someone here would be interested. Of course, if someone is a Snapper fan instead, I still have benifits staying with CC and may be interested in a trade, but not likely.

Chad

/ Cub Cadet Tank ZTR
Was through town this morning so I stopped by IH.

It is a 2003 M60 (probably too wide for me anyway /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif didn't think that was possible /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif). 10 hours, looked like several mowing grass and it looked like a little time outside gave a little "wear" to the stickers ect. I do like the way they layout the Tanks (grease zerks etc). Tried to get a better feel for the price, but I'm thinking he wants too much for it to move anytime soon. However, if anybody is interested I'll point them in the right direction.

Chad