ztr w/ bagger?

/ ztr w/ bagger? #1  

farmerjim

Gold Member
Tractor
jd h, jd 50, jd2010,jd 790,case530hoe
looking into getting a ztr, and would like to get a bagger for it so when fall comes, it can also be used to collect leaves. so far it doesn't look like many can be equipped w/ a bagger unless i go huge commercial version, which i don't really want to as i'm also getting a cut. was just wondering if anyone has used a ztr w/ bagger and if so would it work for leaves? also wondering what manufactorers offer baggers, so far i've looked at the huskys and hustlers.

/ ztr w/ bagger? #2  
The only thing I've noticed about using a my ZTR on leaves is that the deck has to be down closer to the ground, and on my property, as rough as it is and as many rocks as there are, I prefer to keep the deck well up. If you have a smooth area that you keep cropped close, it will work fine............

/ ztr w/ bagger? #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( it doesn't look like many can be equipped w/ a bagger unless i go huge commercial version )</font>

I don't know about the other brands, but I have the smallest Toro and they show to have a twin bagger available. The website doesn't show a price, but the dealer told me it was "about $500".

/ ztr w/ bagger? #4  
All of Cub Cadet ZTR's are available with baggers, from their residential ZTR and Z-Force models to their commercial Tank models...baggers all the way around.