Wheelhorse/Toro

/ Wheelhorse/Toro #1  

ghodge

Does anyone else have a 16/44 Wheelhorse/Toro lawn tractor with the purple/flame paint job? I won mine 8 years ago.

/ Wheelhorse/Toro #2  
you best bet would be to put this post on the wheel horse site. it's wheelhorse .org. these folks know just about everything about wheel horses and i bet they can help.

/ Wheelhorse/Toro #3  
I got hold of a 312A with a sorta purple paint job last fall. Used it twice before the snow came. When I got it out today it started right up but I found a small tank under the seat that is MT. No idea what goes in it, do you have any suggestions? Pat

/ Wheelhorse/Toro #5  
may i ask for pics of this purple tractor, sounds outragous! a good one for the shed wall i think
thanks

/ Wheelhorse/Toro #6  
The gas goes into the big tank with the large cap-I got that part straight, but this is a small molded tank with a small filler that probably holds about a quart, looks like oil or trans/hydraulic fluid, possibly for the auto tranny? When I got the little sucker the tank was about 1/2 full so I didn't investigate it then. When I dug the mower out of the barn last week-end the tank was MT.Pat /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Wheelhorse/Toro #7  
My Wheelhorse is an 8 speed, so I have no reference. I'll look at some of the used Hydro units the next time I'm at Emerichs.

The JD GT225 at work has a Hydro reservoir in that location so you are probably correct.