RZT 50 vs Z Force 44

/ RZT 50 vs Z Force 44 #1  

gt350mike

I might be too late posting this question, but we bought a RZT 50 from Lowes yesterday and now I'm wondering if I should have bought the Z force 44. I had to beg the wife to spend an extra $1k (compared to a $2k riding mower) so I thought I would have a tougher time talking her into the Z 44. We have a 1.4 acre yard with LOTS of trees and I think the RZT will do a fine job, but now I having second thoughts. I'd like to hear your opinion on this.

Thanks in advance!

/ RZT 50 vs Z Force 44 #2  
I bought a RZT50 a few weeks ago and went thought what you described. We have 19 hours on it now and mow 3 acres. Bought it through a dealer and saved $150 off what Lowe's and TSC offered. We mow 3 acres with about 20 trees. So far so good. I wanted to look more closely at the Z Force, but it was stretching what we budgeted. Old Wheel Hourse lasted 20 years and expect to get good service out of this. Most of all, my wife loves it and takes care of the lawn in a little over half the time as with a garden tractor. I love the cut as it leaves no tire tracks or dead grass rows. You have to slow down in the rough areas but I would with a garden tractor. Enjoy, especially if your wife takes over the mowing.

/ RZT 50 vs Z Force 44 #3  
I think you willb be fine with RZT, granted the Z force i a Better machine.But like you said the Zforce would have been stretching your wife's idea of the $$$$ needed to be spent on a mowing machine. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ RZT 50 vs Z Force 44 #4  
The RZT should serve you well for your purposes. Obviously the Z is the better of the two machines but with the small lot size you have the RZT should serve you well.