Bad Boy Zero Turns

/ Bad Boy Zero Turns #1  

tomnky

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
For those who are interested in a zero turn: I ran across this website and must admit these folks Zero Turn with a 28 hp Caterpillar Engine looks pretty good with a top speed of 15 mph.

Bad Boys
I do not have one of these and have never seen one but they look good. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Bad Boy Zero Turns #2  
I saw their website a while back....it doesn't look like they're afraid to go heavy duty: 1/4" deck!

Stumbled across that 04 Snapper though, so I didn't investigate too far.

/ Bad Boy Zero Turns #3  
I drove the Ferris model with the exact same engine. It rode much smoother. The Cat engine was great, but the sales of them are very, very weak due to the extreme additional charge for the Cat engine. I really like the Cat engine, but you would really want to have bragging rights to get one. I thought about it, but $2500 more than the 28hp Kubota diesel?! Not me. Cool though!

/ Bad Boy Zero Turns
I think from the pics, the model with the Cat engine would be a Brute for commercial mowing. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Bad Boy Zero Turns #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think from the pics, the model with the Cat engine would be a Brute for commercial mowing. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

No doubt about that at all. Also, with the Bad Boy mower, I don't think you'd ever tear it up. My only issue is that it was far tougher than me. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif All that strength means absolutely no mower flex or give. It is positively stiff as can be. You feel everything.

/ Bad Boy Zero Turns
Maybe they need to put an air ride seat on it? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have had back surgery so it probably would do me in!!!!

I sure would like to see one though.

/ Bad Boy Zero Turns #7  
"The most populare zero turn on the market today"....???...I wonder where they came up with that and what market segment they got that info from!

Just another low volume manufacuter trying to check in on the zero turn craze.

/ Bad Boy Zero Turns #8  
They have been around for a few years now. They are in Bateville, AR.