stanley 17.5 hp riding mower

/ stanley 17.5 hp riding mower #1  

fish_wisperer

Banned
Tractor
mahindra 4500 2wd
i got this mower 3.5 years ago for my wife, we had just bought a 22 acre property, mostley out of control neglected pasture and we didnt have a tractor. my wife loves mowing and she tamed and kept up all of it for 3 years, now i have a tractor and shredder. we have been through a few dosen sets of blades and i had to repair the deck once but its still going strong. i cant believe its held up this well. it has done as much work as most mowers would see in 20 years atleast.

/ stanley 17.5 hp riding mower #2  
Do you mean to say that you mow ALL 22 acres with it? If that is the case... that is very impressive! It must take 2 weeks to do it! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ stanley 17.5 hp riding mower #3  
No way is he mowing 22 acres with that thing....I think we missed something in the story...

Slam

/ stanley 17.5 hp riding mower #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( No way is he mowing 22 acres with that thing....I think we missed something in the story...

Slam )</font>

Hahaha... thats what I'm thinking! But he said he owns 22 acres and his wife has been keeping up with all of it! I've never even seen a Stanley rider... but I'd be impressed it a new one could do it two times! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ stanley 17.5 hp riding mower
it was my wife doing most of the mowing, and yes she did do the whole 22 acres several times. i cant believe it has held up. it cost $1700.00 what a bargin, it still takes care of 5 acres. also it does take almost 2 weeks to mow the whole place..............we didnt have a tractor..........

/ stanley 17.5 hp riding mower #6  
That is quite impressive! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Never get rid of that mower!!

/ stanley 17.5 hp riding mower #7  
Never get rid of that mower?? Heck..Better hang on to that wife toooo /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ stanley 17.5 hp riding mower
nederland bulldogs?????????? how bout vidor pirates....!! do a search "texas mahindra" on this site and you can see a picture of my redneck girl, the mowing nut wife of mine. she,s almost as cute as the tractor.

/ stanley 17.5 hp riding mower #9  
To save everyone from having to search ...

630422-Mvc-027s.jpg