power washer

/ power washer #1  

TimberXX

Platinum Member
Tractor
BCS 770 Italian 2 Wheel Tractor, Grillo 107d, BCS 853, Deere x350, Deere x730
I try to stear clear of the box stores as much as possible. I was in Home Depot yesterday and say this power washer. It has the Honda GX engine and a Cat pump. My old man is looking for one, what do you guys think. power washer sorry guys i cant get the link to work. it is the 6.5 hp Excell 2800 psi, its under outdoor power equip

/ power washer #2  
Get the 3200psi.It has athermal dump valve.I've got both and the bigger one is so much better

/ power washer
what is a thermal dump valve?

/ power washer #4  
My neigbor and I have the same unit. He uses his much more than I do. It is powerful and reliable. I was careless and broke the connector for garden hose after using it one time. There is a repair center close to my home. Picked up the part next day. $37 for a brass piece that should be about $15. Other than that it is a great unit for its size. Should last for years with proper maintainace.

/ power washer #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( what is a thermal dump valve? )</font>If you idle a presurer washer to long the water heats up in the pump and ruins it .Usually bigger units have a vavle the dumps water at regular intervals so there is cooler water in the pump