Power Trac ZTR Mower

/ Power Trac ZTR Mower #1  

FOURTEEN

Veteran Member
Tractor
2004 Power Trac PT-425
<font color="red"> Although I love my PT-425 for most jobs, I have wanted to get a ZTR Mower for grass cutting!

After much research I have finally found a ZTR that is built like a Power Trac, with heavy duty welded steel plate construction, top quality commercial components, and at an affordable price!

I highly recommend the Hustler FasTrac ZTR !! Note the construction of the mower deck on page 9. That sure looks like the kind of quality heavy duty construction that we love about our Power Tracs! The Hustler's frame and the leading edge of the mower deck have a lifetime warranty!!

A FasTrac with a 20HP Honda V-Twin engine, IZT pumps, and a 52" mower deck sells for about $5,000!! Not too much more money than for some big name brand 'residential' ZTRs!

I am very impressed with this mower, and will be writing my letter to Santa as soon as I complete this Post!!

AAA_smiley__.jpg

PS: I like the idea of using a $5,000 ZTR for quick easy mowing, and saving my $10,000 PT-425 for more important jobs!!

</font>

/ Power Trac ZTR Mower #2  
I think this post belongs in a different forum!

/ Power Trac ZTR Mower #3  
It has a "two year bumper to bumper warrenty".

Of course, since it has no bumpers, what does that REALLY mean? Maybe the buyer needs to read the fine print...

Did you check the cost of the 16 and 18 hp version too?