What lawn mower tractor to buy for 5acre lawn?

/ What lawn mower tractor to buy for 5acre lawn? #21  
I thought you guys back East had so much humidity that grass decayed before it hit the ground. Out West here where it is dry, we have those expensive grass catchers to collect the clippings and make big piles. On the bright side, rust is hardly an issue as validated by the number of folks from back East (anything East of the Mississippi) with trailers hauling back cars from the 60's, 50's and beyond. It amazes me. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ What lawn mower tractor to buy for 5acre lawn? #22  
Humidity yes, Decay not too bad. Rust yeah a little , well at least where I am...that how it is /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

It amazes me too ,seeing cars sitting out there with no apparent reason for not being on the road ,Other than a worn-out engine /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif where the rust is only surface rust, and the only thing it needs is an engine and an interior after the paint job.... No major rust how sweet is that /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif way cool /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

This past spring and last spring when gathering on the thursday nights car cruise ,We were all commenting on how low the humidity was ,it was so comfortable .... Then someone said "its like this in california everyday" /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif jealous... But I suppose there are trade offs for that as well.

Earthquakes and wildfires come to mind , but that is not everywhere in Calee-fornia as the govenator says it /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

During the summer here somedays you can sweat just standing still /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ What lawn mower tractor to buy for 5acre lawn? #23