John Deer L111 or Cub Cadet LT1045

/ John Deer L111 or Cub Cadet LT1045 #1  

plaggenborg

I have a small 1/2 arce lot and would like to buy a tractor. I'm looking into the John Deer L111 or the Cub Cadet LT1045. Which tractor should I buy since I'm undecided between these two. Any recommandations???

/ John Deer L111 or Cub Cadet LT1045 #2  
Are those are only choices? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ John Deer L111 or Cub Cadet LT1045
These are the two models I'm focus on. They are within the budget I like to spend ($1600).

/ John Deer L111 or Cub Cadet LT1045 #4  
Have you driven both models? If not, try to find them at a dealer so you can test them out. Notice things like operator comfort, hydrostatic control and feel, ease of use for the mower deck, raising lowering etc.. seat adjustments. Look at them both and see if you could service them if you were inclined to.
When you are ready to buy, think about where you would have service and warranty work done. I know both models are sold thru box stores, but if you have dealers close by, you may be able to start a relationship from the beginning which would benefit you down the road when you need parts and service.
good luck
/forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ John Deer L111 or Cub Cadet LT1045 #5  
Why do you need a tractor? Do you have more uses than just cutting grass? A 1/2 acre lawn is perfect for the Quick 36 walkbehind mower.