Best Walk Behind Brush Mower

/ Best Walk Behind Brush Mower #1  

Cabinholler

Silver Member
What is the best brand walk behind brush mower on the market, and what is the best size to buy? I am 5 feet 8 inches tall, and weigh 170 pounds. Some of these walk behind brush mowers are hard to handle on rolling ground that I have been told by other people. I was wondering what size and brand of brush mower would be best for me.

If anyone on the TBN has a walk behind brush mower, please reply to this post. I would appreciate it very much.

Cabinholler

The water will never clear up until you get the hogs out of the pond. (You got to find what the trouble is, and eliminate it).

/ Best Walk Behind Brush Mower #2  
Check out the post by dmccarty. It's all about these machines and just a few lines down from this post.

/ Best Walk Behind Brush Mower #3  
   / Best Walk Behind Brush Mower #4  
I've had a DR 15 HP bush hog for 3 years.

Uneven sharp steep ground is a workout.

I break up jobs over several weekends. Going uphill is easier as you have to hold the dead man/clutch switches anyway & machine will pull you up.

Only complaint I have is the engine will not start @ 30F. But then again it's abused running near vertically at times cutting places the big mower won't fit and the DR is much cheaper to replace than the lawn tractor.

Attachments

• 750154-DR Brushcutter Right 2.jpg
    750154-DR Brushcutter Right 2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 3,151
   / Best Walk Behind Brush Mower #5