CC GT1554 stalls when mower is engaged

/ CC GT1554 stalls when mower is engaged
Everything is free on the deck and in good shape. I do think it is build up under the deck though that is causing my problems during mowing. If I back up and the deck kicks off because I forgot to push the reverse button then it will kick right back on with no problems. However, when I shut the deck off to move something and then go to start it back up it struggles and leaves a lot of grass. There was a heavy dew this morning though and not all of it was burned off when I mowed. But I do think that is the problem but will have to pay attention again the next time I mow.

/ CC GT1554 stalls when mower is engaged #12  
I do not have a manual for this tractor yet as TSC lost it and the new one hasn't arrived yet. However, it is a GT1554 and when I engage the mower deck at 3/4 throttle it shakes real bad and stalls. I have to have the mower at full throttle and engage the mower and it still shakes real bad and bogs the engine down but it recovers and then I can mow. Any idea why this is happening?

4423585.jpg
I have the same problem after 600 hours it will always do that. All you have to do when engaging pto is first pull out choke lever a little bit and will engage without bogging down. It will work hot or cold.