Lawn vs Driveway "The War is on"

/ Lawn vs Driveway "The War is on" #11  
Re: Lawn vs Driveway \"The War is on\"

I called the folks who make Pramitol and the woman I spoke with did not know if it is available in California. She gave me the website of a distributor who said he will get back to me. Does anyone know what it costs and have you bought it in California?

/ Lawn vs Driveway "The War is on" #12  

I called the folks who make Pramitol and the woman I spoke with did not know if it is available in California. She gave me the website of a distributor who said he will get back to me. Does anyone know what it costs and have you bought it in California?

/ Lawn vs Driveway "The War is on" #13  

I guess yall have different weeds and such out there, but here in Florida, i have a noxtious weed commonly referred to as 'soda apple' that can cover a pasture in a couple years. The only way we can control it is thru the use of the herbicide Remedy. I have a tank mounted on atv and spot spray them before they bear fruit. The beauty of the Remedy is that it is sprayed on the green foilage and is absorbed into the root system killing the plant. Pulling them up merely leaves a broken root in the ground allowing for another plant to grow. TSC for $99/gal, mix 3 ounces with gal of water. Litely spray leaves and the plant dies, I have used it on many noxtious weeds and plants/briars etc and seems to work quite well.

/ Lawn vs Driveway "The War is on" #14  

I guess yall have different weeds and such out there, but here in Florida, i have a noxtious weed commonly referred to as 'soda apple' that can cover a pasture in a couple years. The only way we can control it is thru the use of the herbicide Remedy. I have a tank mounted on atv and spot spray them before they bear fruit. The beauty of the Remedy is that it is sprayed on the green foilage and is absorbed into the root system killing the plant. Pulling them up merely leaves a broken root in the ground allowing for another plant to grow. TSC for $99/gal, mix 3 ounces with gal of water. Litely spray leaves and the plant dies, I have used it on many noxtious weeds and plants/briars etc and seems to work quite well.

/ Lawn vs Driveway "The War is on" #15  

Here is a web site that sell it. pest products

/ Lawn vs Driveway "The War is on" #16  

Casoron is another pre-emerigent herbicide that works quite well. Sprinkle it on the driveway and grasses and weeds won't grow for at least a year or more.

/ Lawn vs Driveway "The War is on" #17  

I use the Ortho Total Vegetation killer from Lowes. I get the gallon concentrate ($20) and mix a quart to 2 gallons of water. I can spray my entire driveway and about 2,000 feet of fence row with a gallon of the concentrate and usually only have to spray the driveway once a year, although sometimes I have to come again. This stuff soaks into the ground and kills everything. Actually a light rain after spraying really helps set it, especially if it is followed by a nice hot sunny day. The other stuff is probably better but this is a nice way to go as far as cost goes.