Kubota ZG20 VS. Hustler Mini Z 19/52

/ Kubota ZG20 VS. Hustler Mini Z 19/52 #1  

firstcut

I do not think I can go wrong with either one, the ZG20 is a 48 deck, vs. Hustler 52, does 4 inches matter...

Mowing about 2 acres, not the smoothest ground in the state of Florida, most of its not irrigated. Lots of Oak trees to mow around, so a lot of sticks, small branches, etc.

Hustler $5995 Kubota $6295

Kubota 0% for 36 Months
Hustler looks like 9.9% after 6 months.

Anyone know of anymore 0% deals for 1 year or more out there now ?

/ Kubota ZG20 VS. Hustler Mini Z 19/52 #2  
firstcut said:
Mowing about 2 acres, not the smoothest ground in the state of Florida, most of its not irrigated. Lots of Oak trees to mow around, so a lot of sticks, small branches, etc.

Kubota 0% for 36 Months

I would be leaning towards the Kubota... and the great finacing is also a nice bonus.

/ Kubota ZG20 VS. Hustler Mini Z 19/52 #3  
firstcut said:
I do not think I can go wrong with either one, the ZG20 is a 48 deck, vs. Hustler 52, does 4 inches matter...

Kubota 0% for 36 Months

Anyone know of anymore 0% deals for 1 year or more out there now ?

FInancing for the Kubota is great. I have a Hustler mini-Z 19/52 that I use commercially part-time. I've got about 90 hours on it so far and love it. My price out the door was $6300 for the mower, hitch, and susp seat. My only reservation has been that I should have gotten a bigger motor.