Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tractor
    BX2200, BCS 735

Default Re: Garden Tractor Dual Rear Tires

Not necessarily a garden tractor, but it sure does wonders for stability, further down in the thread, it shows how it is all put together if you can ignore the color.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/c...tyacallit.html
    Hate is like drinking poison, hoping your enemy will die. unknown author

Tractor
    John Deere 4110, 325,Gt225,, 110, XUV550S4, Kubota L275

back in the day, a new Cub Cadet Original could be had with duals. Not sure how they mounted, but the idea has been around for well, as long as lawn tractors have...

Bronze Member
    Tractor
    John Deere 425( soon to be 455)

Hi

I also have a Sunstar( rebadged as an Agco 1920H) with 48inch deck. Great tractor and second best to my 455AWS. For Stability, I find that if you turn the back wheels inside out, it makes the wheels stick out wider and more stable. Big help for cutting on the sides of the hills. My 1920 has around 1,027hrs on the clock and still going strong. I don't use it as much now with my 455AWS, although I will never sell the 1920 as it has been a real great tractor to me. Plus if something goes wrong with the 455, I have a backup tractor. Take Care Jason B

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123