Bad Boy ZTR at TSC

/ Bad Boy ZTR at TSC #1  

slowrev

Elite Member
Tractor
IH 2444
Anyone else seen the Bad Boy ZTR at TSC ? It looks like one heavy duty sucker. Everything is massive compared to the other ZTR's there.
The metal in the front pivot wheel brackets is 2X as heavy as on the others for instance. Uses heavy pillow blocks (easy to replace as well) instead of cheap bushings, etc...

/ Bad Boy ZTR at TSC #2  
I haven't seem them up here, but have heard very good things about the Bad Boy ZTR's from a professional lawn care forum I frequent. Our TSC sells Cub Cadet and Husqvarna ZTR's mowers. I haven't heard much good about the ZTR's from Cub but the Husqvarna appear to be better.

/ Bad Boy ZTR at TSC
prosperity said:
I'm surprised to see that TSC has a BadBoy - supposed to be the Cadillac of zero-turns.

Bad Boy Mowers :: Zero-turn Commercial Lawn Mowers

The TSC in Blacksburg, VA has one and the one in Winchester, KY as well, not sure about any others. Only 2 I have visited.

I like that machine, built like a Dozer, 2 gas tanks, etc....

/ Bad Boy ZTR at TSC #5  
I am in Georgia and saw a Bad Boy here. I believe it is a national thing. I called Bad Boy asking if TSC would supply any special order machines, the answer is no. TSC will only carry the 60" deck model.
You either buy exactly what they are selling or find something else.

/ Bad Boy ZTR at TSC #6  
slowrev said:
The TSC in Blacksburg, VA has one and the one in Winchester, KY as well, not sure about any others. Only 2 I have visited.

I like that machine, built like a Dozer, 2 gas tanks, etc....
There's no TSC in Blacksburg. There is one in Christiansburg, however.

/ Bad Boy ZTR at TSC
Well pretty much in between , in the shopping zone.
Yes technically Christiansburg I guess.
Same shopping center as Office Max and Books a million.
Was there yesterday.

/ Bad Boy ZTR at TSC #8  
I saw my first of these Bad Boy ZTR's last October. Very impressive, they show something that is missing in most mass produced lawn equipment today- quality craftsmanship! If I were shopping for a ZTR, I would definitely put them at the top of the list, as their pricing is very competitive. (Compare to Deere for a comparable machine, and it's EXTREMELY competitive! even JD 777 and 797 models look wimpy compared to Bad Boy's cheapest ZT model, and are nearly twice its price) But still, as recommended with any lawn equipment, buy from a reputable dealer, not TSC- they are not in the service business, and that's something you might want and need a few years down the lawn.

-Fordlords-

/ Bad Boy ZTR at TSC #9  
I noticed that my TSC had a few BB Z's out front the last time I stopped by. I'll have to take a better look at them next time.

/ Bad Boy ZTR at TSC #10  
I realize I've said it before, but I gotta move!

I called my three local TSC's and not only did they not have a single BB in stock, none of them even knew anything about it! Two of the managers had never heard of Bad Boy Mowers.

I've heard that because BB is in the TSC system, I could have them order one, but I have yet to follow-up on that. Despite that I wouldn't have local support, I'm seriously considering this option as the BB looks like the most bang for the buck!