Help Identify

/ Help Identify #1  

JB4310

Tractor
J.D. 4310 E-hydro
Found this in Vermont, anyone know what it is? I had the picture in my files, don't know if it had any names on it.

Attachments

• P8127306.JPG
    P8127306.JPG
    433.3 KB · Views: 404
   / Help Identify
Thanks, John,

/ Help Identify #6  
Farmwithjunk, I can't tell an "M" from an "H". How do you distinguish them?

/ Help Identify #7  
Most H's and M's share 38" rear wheels. H's hoodline is lower in relationship to the rear wheels than the larger M. The H torque tube is shallower from top to bottom, the fuel tank is shallower, there is more open space between the tank and torque tube. Engine and front frame are a little shorter on the H. Pretty much an issue of scale between the frame/chassis and the wheels/ tires on the two models.

/ Help Identify #8  
That's an odd sheetmetal match between the hood and the fuel tank. Possible mix of models?

/ Help Identify #9  
RickB said:
Most H's and M's share 38" rear wheels. H's hoodline is lower in relationship to the rear wheels than the larger M. The H torque tube is shallower from top to bottom, the fuel tank is shallower, there is more open space between the tank and torque tube. Engine and front frame are a little shorter on the H. Pretty much an issue of scale between the frame/chassis and the wheels/ tires on the two models.

What he said.

/ Help Identify #10  
Isn't that just the rear spring latch come undone? Looks like the gas tank seam and the engine cover feature line would align if it was hooked down...
Jim