NAA w/ Freeman Loader Color

/ NAA w/ Freeman Loader Color #1  

MH49

Tractor
CASE IH 5220; Cockshutt 570 (2x); Massey Harris 44; Ford NAA; 1872 Super Cub; MF 14, 12 and 10 Garden Tractors
I want to paint my Ford NAA with a Freeman loader on it. However, the loader does not have any paint on it and I can't ever remember it having paint (it has been in the family a long time.) Does anybody know what color is should be? If not, I am just going to paint it Ford Red.

/ NAA w/ Freeman Loader Color #4  
MH49 said:
I want to paint my Ford NAA with a Freeman loader on it. However, the loader does not have any paint on it and I can't ever remember it having paint (it has been in the family a long time.) Does anybody know what color is should be? If not, I am just going to paint it Ford Red.

Ditto what the others said.. here's a NAA with a freeman.

soundguy

Attachments

• naafreeman.bmp
    260.1 KB · Views: 2,483
   / NAA w/ Freeman Loader Color
Thanks for the advise. My only comment is mine is a pipe type loader with a trip bucket. I don't know if this makes any difference in the paint scheme.

/ NAA w/ Freeman Loader Color #6  
Could I ask a favour of you to post pics of the loader arms as they attach to the tractor?
Does it attach to the transmission case?

/ NAA w/ Freeman Loader Color #7  
on a naa? not likely

most 8n and naa loaders mount with a front hanger from the kingpin and a rear attach at the fender bracket bolts.

a few use the front bolster.

wasn't untill 55 with the 00 series that the trans bellhousing got usefull / useable tapped holes on the sides for mounting loaders.. etc.

soudnguy