Pictures from Fenders Antique Tractor, Engine, and Homestead Show

/ Pictures from Fenders Antique Tractor, Engine, and Homestead Show #1  

joecdeere

Veteran Member
Tractor
1948 Allis UC Hi-Crop Cane 1941 Allis WC 1948 Allis G with loader, 1948 Allis G with dual disc 1948 Allis G 1948 Allis G 1949 Allis G 1954 Allis G 1959 Ferguson TO-35 1972 MF 135 1979 Power King 2418 1989 Ford 345C TLB
Went to this show up in Sweetwater,TN yesterday, nice location, nice tractors and equipment
click the link below for pictures

Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket

/ Pictures from Fenders Antique Tractor, Engine, and Homestead Show
   / Pictures from Fenders Antique Tractor, Engine, and Homestead Show #3  
You could have either edited your first post, or you could have replied to yourself to try again in the same thread. But since you started another thread, I merged the two. Just thought I'd mention it since some might wonder how we got a thread with posts with 2 different titles.:D And yep, that's some good looking equipment in the photos.

/ Pictures from Fenders Antique Tractor, Engine, and Homestead Show
Thanks Bird, it wasn't letting me back in to the original post, thought something was hung up in the system

/ Pictures from Fenders Antique Tractor, Engine, and Homestead Show #5  
Thanks Bird, it wasn't letting me back in to the original post, thought something was hung up in the system

Aah, OK, those things happen to me, too, at times.:) No problem.

/ Pictures from Fenders Antique Tractor, Engine, and Homestead Show #6  
For a minute there I couldn't figure out what was antique about new tractors and then it dawned on me that it's been a long time since I lost my hair.

Still just seems just like yesterday instead of 50 years ago.:D