Super M

/ Super M #1  

Thomas

Epic Contributor
Tractor
Kubota B2650HSD w/Frontloader & CC LTX1046 & Craftman T2200 lawn mower.
Just something about the Farmall M models that well make one stop,as it slowly rolls by../w3tcompact/icons/love.gif

Last edited:
   / Super M
Even walking away one has to turn around and take another glance. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Last edited:
   / Super M
Yes sir they were..9/13

/ Super M #5  
The Farmal M's must be one of the most reliable tractors ever made. They just seem to keep running. I have had that steering wheel whack me so many times when hitting a rut that I can't remember any more. I remember stories of my granddad having his sons run them 24 hours a day in the summer. He had about 10 sons and at that time was one of the biggest farmers in that area of the state. Shut them off to add fuel or change oil

/ Super M #6  
I always thought my dads old "C" was huge, till I saw an "H" the first time. THEY were HUGE!

/ Super M #7  
Thomas, we must have been there at the same time! Guess I gotta buy a TBN hat... you never know when you might run into a TBNer! We're everywhere!

Corm

/ Super M
I can't believe you didn't spot me Corm /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif w/ the gray shoulder lenght hair,w/the flash justa popping while drinking coffee...I was the pure darn uglyest person at the tractor pull event. /w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif