insurance

/ insurance #1  

professor

Gold Member
Tractor
Allis Chalmers 416S John Deere LX280, John Deere Z225 zero turn yanmar 1401 , Oliver 550 Special, Oliver 75 Lawn Tractor, New Holland 3930 4WD, Mitsubishi BDF2 Dozer
Do any of you vintage tractor collectors know of an insurance company that specializes in antique tractor and toy tractor collections? Your help will be appreciated.

/ insurance #2  
Yes,the October issue of Farm Collector Magazine has a good articule on insurance for our collections,It lists a few:U.S. Power Antique Tractor Insurance,Collectables Insurance Agency,State farm Fire and Casualty Co.You should buy the magazine and read the articule.

/ insurance
Redtractorman
Thanks for the information however it was the issue of Farm Collector Magazine that got me thinking about insurance. The site they gave does not list either US Power or Collectables. I also did my search and couldn't find them. Have you hah any luck?

/ insurance #4  
I have not looked into it,just replied about the articule.Have you checked with your homeowners insurance.We have my wifes collection of cherished teddies insured thought AAA.